Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Neuroscience Word Cloud

I am pleased to report that my neuroscience midterm is over - it took me a little over 3 hours and most of my classmates were still working on it.  (Overachieving P. is probably still working on it.)  I think I can reasonably expect to get a B, which is fine.  Below is the word cloud I made from my extensive study guide.  (Click for a larger view.) 


Seeing the word "nervous" confused me for a moment until I realized, Oh yeah, as in nervous system

Because bunnies disapprove of neuroscience, I selected the "organic carrot" color scheme to appease them.

3 comments:

Tam said...

There's not nearly enough "persuasion" and "attitude" and "regulatory" in there. Hmph.

Sally said...

Uh oh, then you're not going to like the forthcoming identity paper word cloud either....

Tam said...

Actually, I did like that one very much, as it turned out.