Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Home Again

I got back from our trip to the Outer Banks today; more information about that to come.

Somehow, it has become August, and since classes start later this month, it was time to take care of some school stuff online, like purchasing a parking permit, getting my laptop ready to work with the new campus wireless network (still have not figured this out), emailing the admin about what textbooks we're using, looking up my course schedule, and so on. This xkcd comic really captures how useless the information on the front page of My Masters University website is.


It's too bad I'm not interested in information about the opening of the new residence hall, the current show at the university museum, or Homecoming 2010. I guess I should just be happy that the search function works as well as it does. (And to be fair, there is a link to the academic calendar on the home page.)

1 comment:

Lee Ryan said...

so sickeningly true.