Sunday, June 7, 2009

Coming Soon!

OK, we got back to Austin, aka WTF It's Summer or Something Land, this afternoon and I finally responded to the comments on my new apartment and the amazingly confusing streets of W-S, NC.

Posts to come include:

* Notes on my conference in general, the hotel experience, my restaurant experiences, the psychology/economics smackdown that almost was, the organic presentation, my wardrobe, plus as an extra-special bonus, two Sally jokes made at the expense of marketing academics

* Photos of Washington, DC

* Flora and fauna of North Carolina

* Photos of NC

* Finding Nemo and G-Force movies (and Cars shorts)

* Review of LivingDeb's Strawberry Muffin recipe (with photo)

* Also, I plan to revisit the two-stage birding trip to South Texas with updates on new bird species added to my list, since I shared my hopes in a January post but never followed through with the results.

* And since the obesity paper (and hence my job) and the organic paper are both finished with (at least for now), what the hell am I going to do between now and August 7, besides write all these blog posts and bitch/moan about the Texas heat? Story developing...

1 comment:

mom said...

I've missed reding your blog. I'm looking forward to your new posts.