Friday, February 22, 2008

6pm

For discounted shoes browsing enjoyment, I recommend the website 6pm.com.

Although I have had mixed luck with purchasing shoes online, this might work well for shoes that you know fit, either because you have bought them before or have tried them on somewhere else. 6pm does take returns, though you pay for the shipping.

Glancing through the "women's casual comfort walking" section this morning (sorted by low price, because even in fantasy shopping, I am still a cheap-ass), I was taken by these shoes, which are available in a variety of color combinations for $26 (regularly priced $93). I'm a sucker for a fun-looking, walk-friendly mary jane. It's a good thing I'm not in the market for a new pair of shoes, right...because I'm not...not really...I mean, not technically or anything...

I do not need these shoes, I do not...

2 comments:

Tam said...

Perhaps you could spend 4.3% of your government bonus check on these shoes.

I'm just sayin'.

Sally said...

Yeah, it is my patriotic duty to do something for the economy...I'm seeing a rationalization in this.