Thursday, June 7, 2007

Expo Tank Top

This was the size of the t-shirt they gave me to wear when I worked at our outdoor Expo last fall. No, they didn't mistakenly think I am an XL; this was just the very smallest size they had available.


So you can imagine the envy of my female co-workers when I turned up on that warm October weekend wearing this cool little number. It was a breeze to make and breezy to wear.

(The eagle-eyed among you will notice that the camo patterns in the before and after photos do not match. That's because I didn't think to take a before picture at first, so took a photo of an equivalently sized extra shirt I had from the previous year as a proxy.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice improvement, too.

I have often asked people, "Do I look large?" (I've rarely seen extra large be the smallest size available.)

At least refashioning works for people who are too small. I want to try it sometime.