Saturday, February 8, 2014

Winter Blues

Possibly the Most Fun Jacket I've Seen on an Adult -- 1/19/14

I almost squealed in Goodwill over this jacket -- a lovely home-made jacket of exceedingly high quality.  (You can see even in this photo that the fabric design lines up perfectly in the front.)  I love the really bright colors against a dark blue that works well with jeans.  (And the yellow flowers give me an excuse to pull out my yellow flats.)


New items:
**Bright flower jacket (thrifted)
**Blue long-sleeved shirt (thrifted; Lands End)
**Sparkly blue necklace from Kohl's

Oh, and did I mention...the jacket is reversible!  Here I've turned over the front of the jacket so that you can see what the other (sedate) side looks like.  Actually, this is the side I saw first.  It's when I took it off the rack and examined it closer that I realized it had the fabulous flower print.


Cooking in a White Cardigan?? -- 1/20/14

It sounds kind of insane when I put it that way, but luckily the combination of a good apron and 3/4 length sleeves (keeping me from dribbling the end of the sleeve into the food) were enough to save me from any trouble.


New items:
**Cream knit cardigan from Kohl's
**Blue and white knit shirt (thrifted; Talbot's)

No comments: