Monday, August 28, 2017

Sandbork Quincelax Eats 1 Cup Meat or Flour

First, some news on machine learning projects:

I think even my non-Pokemon-playing readers will enjoy this short list of neural network-created Pokemon names, abilities, and accompanying drawings (the latter not machine created). If the network were making the physical Pokemon, like 80% of them would have rabbit ears, as that seems to be a very common feature (Nidoran male and female, Wigglytuff, Eevee and its evolved forms, Sentret, Azumarill)...which makes sense, really, if your goal is to create cute monsters.  What is cuter than a bunny?

And there's always the bad cooking advice that neural networks gives.

Now for outfits based on neural-network developed paint colors:

Rose Colon Top, Redwied Skirt, and Drimple Cardigan--Monday, 7/31/17

I did not purchase this cardigan on Lamuella, despite the fact that the color appears to be named after Drimple, the Sandwich Maker's apprentice, perhaps to reflect its exalted position.  

Outfit cost per wear (OCPW): $9.87


Cremper Viulet Cardigan and Bull Cream Flats--Tuesday, 8/1/17

Cremper Viulet was also a minor character in the Gormenghast series, wasn't she? If not, she must have been edited out.

OCPW: $6.62


Cardigan with Sinderet Green, Spiced Rope, and Sting Gray Stripes--Wednesday, 8/2/17

Sting Gray is pretty clever.  The color corresponding to the gray of a sting ray?  That's something Robert might come up with.

OCPW: $10.76


Clay Cow Top, Woss White Flats, and Dry Custard Scarf--Thursday, 8/3/17

If you wear something dry custard colored around your neck while you eat pumpkin yogurt at lunch, it's all good if you happen to spill some.  (It also isn't half bad for attending a going-away happy hour for a colleague at a brew pub.)

OCPW: $4.58


Kold of Tale Cardigan and Lemon Nose/Stamped Candy/Windled Waters/Primple Brown/Blue Child Striped Flats--Friday, 8/4/17

I didn't take a class in Chaucer in college, so my familiarity with Kold of Tale is minimal.  But given this really bright, happy fuchsia shade, I guess it was a comedy.  Perfect for Friday.

OCPW: $7.71

2 comments:

Tam said...

I love neural network stuff. Did you see the list of kitten names for adoption from a shelter? I died.

Sally said...

I had not, but now I have! I will include the link for all to read in my next post.