Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Breather

Today I was at school (working) for about 7.5 hours.  I came home, had dinner, treaded, watched House M.D., made blueberry muffins, spoke to Robert on the phone briefly, finished up a delightfully trashy action adventure novel that ended with a bad-guy Delta Force agent cryogenically frozen (but conscious and going insane!) at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean, did some light weight work, played Alchemy, and am now going to bed.  It's so weird - go to work, come home, do things other than work.  It reminds me of my old, pre-grad school life.

Oh well.  Tomorrow, I'll be back in a more typical school mode, as I'll be getting my take home exam for one class and the infamous list of 12 questions for the in-class final next week.  But it was certainly nice to have what felt a lot like an entire day off because I didn't bring any schoolwork home with me to do in the evening.

App update: 16 down, 1 (due Feb. 1, so not a rush) to go.

No comments: