Monday, June 27, 2011

Disapproving Rabbits Montage

I simply can't get over these photos from Disapproving Rabbits.  The expressions on the lionhead rabbit in the first photo and the tiger-striped cat in the second are amazing.  (Lionhead rabbits are kind of crazy looking in general, but that top photo is an absolute killer.  I would be totally "My god what the hell is that, that is no rabbit" if I were that cat.)



Plus, a bonus Dutch rabbit sporting very attractive color blocking.  The Dutch is all about the simple, clean lines.  And I absolutely love the way the white back foot looks up against the black body.


I'm glad that the blogger is continuing to document the diversity of gorgeous disapproving rabbits after the recent loss of her beloved Rex rabbit Cinnamon.

5 comments:

Tam said...

Oh my GOD I love that Dutch rabbit. It is impossible to overstate its attractiveness.

mom said...

The Dutch rabbit is gorgeous! I like the lionhead rabbit, too. It's very unusual.

Sally said...

I'm glad that you two approve of this disapproving rabbit.

Tam said...

Something about the matter-of-fact way it is looking is especially charming.

Sally said...

I like how the lionhead has this kind of old man, whaddya gonna do about it punk expression.