Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reject

I racked up my fourth social psychology rejection today - woo hoo!  (This was expected because I did not get invited to the mid-Feb interview weekend.)

Also, my mom's hypothesis that the marketing program I interviewed with early finally found a quant student appears to be right from what I've read on the business PhD forum.  (I refrained from answering this person's query about the program with something really negative to scare them off.)

Word on the street (or web) is that my close-by super high ranked marketing program (with whom I did a phone interview) and another top 15-ish marketing program I like but nobody seems to have been interviewed for are both supposed to make decisions today.  I'm actually feeling a bit antsy about it and hope these decisions do materialize (with good news, of course) this week.

Oh, and I forgot to mention -- Tam alerted me that the marketing paper I was an RA for has finally come out, but even though I'm a co-author, I can't access it yet through My Masters University's online system.  It isn't showing the content for the Spring 2011 issue yet.

No comments: