Friday, February 11, 2011

Reject

I have now gotten my first rejections: Ohio State and Northwestern social psychology programs.  In both cases, I saw other applicants reporting that the online status update on the application web site had been updated with no email prompting them to check their status or anything.  I have joined a large cohort of rejects from these programs.

Good news - I received a call this afternoon to arrange an onsite interview with another marketing program.  I seem to be doing surprisingly well with my marketing applications, especially compared to my psychology ones.

Tam wins the prize for guessing the program I would hear from next, I take 2nd place with the Ohio State rejection, and Robert's suggested program remains a possibility.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Yay! I called it! Woo hoo! I am da winna!

:-)

Congrats on the Marketing interview.

mom said...

Congratulations on another marketing interview! Let us know how it goes.