Monday, November 9, 2009

50 British Actors: Ronan Vibert

* The extremely annoying Wilmot from Jeeves & Wooster.

* Lepidus from Rome.

* Le Gaucher on Cadfael.

And tonight, of course, he finally appears on... Midsomer Murders.

Also, one suspects that he and Alan Rickman are twins separated at birth or perhaps actually the same person. Have they ever appeared together?

I sooo could have done that Snape thing

I am feeling envious that Ben Jones got semi-attacked by a gorgeous swooping barn owl twice in this episode. I still haven't even seen one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Brian The Euph said...

You appear to be using a photo of mine of a Barn Owl without my permission. My original photo can be found on my flickr site here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/bmott/167810560/ - and I would, therefore, be grateful if you could remove my image from your site.

Sally said...

My apologies, I have removed the image.