Thursday, May 7, 2009

In Lieu of Resume, Please Accept...

Just now I was planning to email my resume to someone and when I went to attach the file, the folder that opened was full of Leo photos. After recovering from an unexpected mega-dose of Cute, I considered how amusing it would be to revise the email to say:

In lieu of my resume, please accept the attached as an indication of my interest and aptitude for the job.

Sincerely,
Sally Porter

I am containing my enthusiasm for this job

In case this scares you - wait, I thought she was going to graduate school! I thought she already had a job! - be assured that nothing has changed. This is probably going to come to nothing, but a friend of a friend has her own research organization and she's looking for some freelance workers. She asked for my resume and I thought, Sure, why not.

2 comments:

rvman said...

I'm sure he would chew over and properly digest this data.

Sally said...

But even if he got the job offer, he would need to sleep on it for a while.