Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Superpower

Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity

You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you


Amusingly, I actually do have some weird abilities where electricity is concerned. The best quote came from a 17 year old, future-engineer friend who protested, "But that's not even scientifically possible!" Yeah, tell me about it.

4 comments:

rvman said...

Seems appropriate. You manipulate electricity, I regulate it.

By the way, I should be invisible. (Turn sideways and I almost am...)

Anonymous said...

My superpower should be... Mind Reading
You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive. You understand people better than they would like to be understood. Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details. You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done.

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now.

Anonymous said...

I validated my should-be superpower by taking the quiz for Rick (as I would expect him to respond) and he came up a Fire Manipulator. "You are intense, internally driven, and passionate. Your emotions are unpredictable - and they often get the better of you. Both radiant and terrifying, people are drawn to you. At your most powerful, you feel like the world belongs to you. Why you would be a good superhero: You are obsessive enough to give it your all. Your biggest problem as a superhero: Your moodiness would make it difficult to control your powers" Yep, he agrees it sounds just like him. Interesting... :)

Sally said...

Rvman - I didn't realize at first that "Invisible" was one of the possibilities in the quiz. But when I answered the quiz for you, I came up with Invisibility also.

Jen - The one for Rick specifically really cracked me up. And of course, now I am wondering what you know that you aren't telling us ;)