Thursday, November 29, 2007

Marketing Exam #4

Yesterday after my test, I flipped through the book again to identify questions I missed and I only found one that I knew to have wrong (and it was one that had caused me a great deal of deliberation during the exam), and one that I could still not tell whether I got wrong or not.

I just checked the class website and I got a 98! I now have a 94, 92, and 98 as my 3 highest grades going into the final exam next week. Oh, but actually, that 92 is a 94. I stopped by the professor's office to review exam #1 and exam #3 on Monday (I had been able to determine the 5 questions I had gotten wrong on exam #2) and discovered an error in the grading key that the professor confirmed. So once the grades are corrected, I will have 94, 94, and 98.

Assuming I don't totally screw up the final next Wednesday, I should have my A.

2 comments:

rvman said...

Great! You need a 74 or so to avoid needing the subjective points. I suspect you could get that right now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other informative web site. Where else could I am getting that kind of information written in
such a perfect method? I've a venture that I'm just now working on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.

Feel free to visit my website - click through the up coming web site