Monday, September 18, 2017

Picnic Shellder

The Assistants - Camille Perri

Features the Accidental Robin Hood of Millennial Chick-Lit.  Well, maybe not Robin Hood exactly, but one of the more self-interested and self-absorbed of his merry band.  Actually, reading a book about Robin Hood and crew transported to modern America might be really fun.  Maybe more fun than this book was.  I mean, this book was definitely OK, but my life would be no poorer for having spent the time watching Girls on Netflix.  (Full disclosure: I watch Girls on Netflix too.  It's not an either-or.)

Now for a week of outfits that by sheer coincidence repeat items/themes from the M/T/W of the previous week.

Dr. White Tuxedo Again--Monday 8/21/17

When Dr. Bunny Love volunteers at the free clinic in Candyland, she always wears a gumdrop necklace to fit in better.

Outfit cost per wear (OCPW): $6.26



Candyland Employee Again--Tuesday 8/22/17

Working with Princess Frostine on a marketing plan for increasing usage of Snow Flake Lake in summertime.  The current branding is a bit limiting.

OCPW: $4.93


Autumnal Olive Skirt + Navy Cardigan Again--Wednesday 8/23/17

On a rare day off, Dr. Bunny Love takes a walk in the park to watch the squirrels, which are therapeutic animals for exactly nobody.

OCPW: $9.75


And Some Subtle Pattern Mixing--Thursday 8/24/17

Butterflies, polka dots, and stripes...plus lace.  This outfit has a lot going on but I think I dolloped on the patterns with a relatively light hand.  This cobalt blue is such a great color on me, I should wear it more often.

OCPW: $9.12


In other news...If you've been struggling with your closet, consider these only five outfits that every woman needs.

2 comments:

Jen M. said...

I have been struggling with my closet (I keep browsing but not finding anything I really want, and most of my stuff is getting so old/boring) but signed up for Stitchfix, and luckily didn't get any of those 5 outfits. In fact, I bought all the items my stylist picked out in my first shipment.

Sally said...

Oh cool, I have heard a lot about Stitchfix. I'm glad it's working for you so far!