Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Peaches

I was realizing tonight that I suck. I have two KSAL disks sitting on my desk that I have not even made a copy of for myself yet, let alone anyone else. (Wait, I think Tam has a copy of the first one; it's been sitting around since before my last visit to Denver. At least they both say "2008" on them.)

This weekend, I need to get these copies made and sent out while I still have some hope of identifying what the songs are. I know one of them has a couple of songs by The Presidents of the United States of America. The song "Peaches" is not one of them, but I like the video, so to tide over KSAL listeners, I present this for your amusement, and for evocations of a warmer time. Enjoy.



Note: the line "Peaches come from a can" reminds me of how it twangs my brain whenever I see a recipe that starts with a can of sweet potatoes. It's like seeing...I don't know...what's weirder than canned sweet potatoes? Canned lettuce?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the kung fu fighting, although I'm not sure what that has to do with peaches.