Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Blah

Staying Home Monday--Monday, 1/18/16

I was really attracted to this combination of patterned dress, button up shirt, denim jacket, and boots.

From bridgetteraes.com

But when I tried wearing a white button up shirt underneath my sleeveless dress, it felt too stiff and awkward for me to be happy wearing it on the weekend.  So I swapped a thin layering T for the button up shirt and all was well.  This outfit would be more conventionally flattering with a more fitted denim jacket but I was all about the slouchy comfort.


Teal/black striped fit and flare dress (Target) $9.33/wear+
*Cream layering T (JNY), $3.42/wear+
Black denim jacket (JNY), $5.31/wear
Black leggings
Fuzzy black boots (Walmart), $5.00/wear
Black/silver pendant (JCP), $7.29/wear

Outfit total: $30.35/wear

In other news...I needed the slouchy comfort because I've been sick all week.  I did get my cooking done, around the time Robert, got home from work, but after that, I was wiped out.  I didn't even get back to my computer to post this last night!  I'm hoping this week will go better.

No comments: