Thursday, November 9, 2017

Inspired Plant Life

Nature Twinning, Part 2:

Strange Seeds in Climatron--Thursday, 9/21/17

Outfit cost per wear (OCPW): $9.10


My outfit was so, so cute--I was really happy with how it turned out.  How could this inspiration have gone so terribly wrong?

Missouri Botanical Gardens

Red and Textured--Friday, 9/22/17

*Red crochet top (Kohls), $24.99
*Navy pointed-toe flats by Andrew Geller, $60.00

OCPW: $87.27


The visual texture of my denim pants is pretty subtle, but it appears that during the translation to plant life, things got ramped up quite a bit.  I approve!  (I feel like I could look at this photo all day long.  It's mesmerizing.)

Missouri Botanical Gardens

In other news...Too bad I don't own a sweater like this one.  Wouldn't that inspire a really awesome animal?

A couple months ago, I was in a meeting in which hamster yawns (huge) and rabbit yawns (small) were compared.  I didn't even introduce the topic (I know, right???).  This comic demonstrates a bunny yawn that is definitely on the larger end of the spectrum.


No comments: