Sunday, June 26, 2016

Another Saturday

...another day of sitting around in pain watching TV.  This shit is getting old, people.  I watched a bunch of episodes of the new season of Orange is the New Black, and wore an outfit that accidentally matched the color scheme.

"Lions and Tigers, No Bears"--Saturday, 6/25/16

Kate shows off her $2 cardigan with a coral top.  For once, someone is wearing a cardigan that was cheaper than mine!

From ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com

Mine was still a good deal ($11.04), though.  For the weekend, I decided to wear it with both my tiger graphic T and my lion charm necklace.  Kate will be disappointed that I didn't bring any bears (her favorite animal) into my outfit, but I don't own anything with bears on it.  I still think 2 of 3 ain't bad.


Coral tiger graphic T (Kohls), $3.44/wear
Black knit hiking skirt (Patagonia/REI), $4.29/wear
Black and grey striped cardigan (Kohls), $1.58/wear
Grey/rust/tan tribal flats (Payless), $2.00/wear
Lion charm necklace (thrifted), $1.25/wear

Outfit total: $12.56/wear

This skirt is my #1 Skirt MVP from the Work the Wardrobe Challenge with 10 wears.

No comments: